Day Programs are Available!
Is your child in school not accomplishing much and 16 years or older? Is your child sitting at home not able to live on their own and get their own job? Let us help give them the tools to do those things. We want to help teens and adults with unique abilities to find meaningful employment, learn the skills needed to live independently, and develop healthy friendships.
Ages: 16 years old and up
*a few spots for 15yo- part time only
Location: Ocoee, FL
Months in Session: August 21, 2023 - May 17, 2024
Full-Time 8:30am-2:30pm Monday-Friday
This program includes all the services for life, social, and job skills training.
Part-Time 3 Full Days 8:30-2:30 Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays
These programs include all the services for life, social, and no job skills training.
Life Skills Training
Social Skills Training
Job Skills and Job Connections Training (Wednesday Only)
Health and Fitness (including swimming/biking/walking/Zumba Gold)
Daily Executive Functioning Skills Training
Micro-Enterprise Support and Training
The following dates BP is closed for August 2023- May 2024:
Monday, September 4
Monday, October 9
Monday - Friday, November 20 - 24
Monday- Friday, Monday December 18- January 2
Monday, January 15
Monday, February 19
Monday - Friday, March 18-22
Friday, March 29
Monday, April 1
JOB SITES WE HAVE SERVED AT:
Southeastern Food Bank
Do Good Farm
Burger Fi- Plant Street
Give Kids the World
The Sharing Center
Entertainment Retail Enterprises
We have had 5 participants gain paid employment through our programs.
STEPS TO ENROLL:
1. Fill out an inquiry form on our home page. We will call you to learn more about your child. We will then schedule a tour of our program.
2. Fill out the application and pay the registration fees
The forms to fill out are:
A) Day Program Application
B) Funding Agreement (either Private Pay, CDC+, or FES-UA)
C) Yearly Agreement
Once all those are completed and turned in along with application fees your child is signed up.
Fees are only prorated for incoming half year.
All participants must tour the program before enrolling.
We are an FES-UA (Formerly Gardiner) for teens and adults up to 22 years-old. Ask for more details.
Let us be that safe place to help you grow and learn!
More Information about our Day Programs
in Ocoee, FL contact Building Pathways
or call us at 407-654-9711
1. Call in and do an inquiry with one of our staff learning about you or your child.
2. The Participant and parent come to tour the facility and the participant is interviewed for the program. This is scheduled with the Director.
3. Fill out the Day Program Application along with $350.00 application fee.
4. Acceptance or Referral to other program
5. Fill out Program Agreement and Financial Agreement (Choose only one Financial
Agreement - Private Pay, FES-UA, or CDC+)
**There are only 12 spots available
*All app fees are non-refundable